Hey Grandma, I just had to tell you that my new visiting teacher was a student of yours. She's my age and her name was Melissa Jensen (now MacArthur). I thought that was an uncanny coincidence! Usually when they know a Daines I don't know that one very well. It was fun to say that yes, she is my grandma! Sure love you guys (and miss of course.) Keep up the good work! I don't know if you heard, but Dave's parents got their mission call to Tampa, FL office mission!
4 comments:
oh what a handsome couple! We're sad we couldn't be there. I bet it was so nice to have them for Thanksgiving.
Nice to see they posted something for you while they were there ; )They are quite hansome indeed, and even more amusing in person. We miss you.
Looks like you had fun. How was Christmas?? Did you get our card??
Hey Grandma, I just had to tell you that my new visiting teacher was a student of yours. She's my age and her name was Melissa Jensen (now MacArthur). I thought that was an uncanny coincidence! Usually when they know a Daines I don't know that one very well. It was fun to say that yes, she is my grandma! Sure love you guys (and miss of course.) Keep up the good work! I don't know if you heard, but Dave's parents got their mission call to Tampa, FL office mission!
Post a Comment