WOW!! so beautiful. Definitely something to appreciate. Maybe we should plan a trip to come see grandma and grandpa next fall....
Falls out here in the east are really beuatiful! We're gal you are doing so well!
What beautiful country! I love fall- the cool air and the beautiful colors...
It really is as beautiful as you say. Sorry we couldn't be there to see it. Maybe next year - if you are still there ; )
Those pictures are beautiful! Fall is coming to Morgantown as well and it really is breathtaking. Too bad the roads are so skinny there is no where to pull over and take a picture. I might have to get creative. :)
what gorgeous pictures! That is simply breathtaking! I hope all is going well, despite what's going on here at the house :) we love you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW!! so beautiful. Definitely something to appreciate. Maybe we should plan a trip to come see grandma and grandpa next fall....
Falls out here in the east are really beuatiful! We're gal you are doing so well!
What beautiful country! I love fall- the cool air and the beautiful colors...
It really is as beautiful as you say. Sorry we couldn't be there to see it. Maybe next year - if you are still there ; )
Those pictures are beautiful! Fall is coming to Morgantown as well and it really is breathtaking. Too bad the roads are so skinny there is no where to pull over and take a picture. I might have to get creative. :)
what gorgeous pictures! That is simply breathtaking! I hope all is going well, despite what's going on here at the house :) we love you guys!
Post a Comment